Dear community members,
I am proud to bring you news and updates regarding WAWLLET development, after all your support, warm welcome and cooperation for which I am deeply grateful.
As you probably noticed until now, I have avoided teasing the market with "no news", keeping the communication channel "clean" for real ones, even if some of you were anxious to find out what's new regarding our project.
After concluding the ICO, we have focused on restructuring team for the second major milestone - launching a product, by starting due diligence for licensing and the software development via our internal team of developers managed by Mr. Mihai Batrineanu, having over 20 years of expertise in software development, e-business Buffet and IT network management.
According to the initial road map shown on the official webpage, we were expecting the product launching to be mid next year (having an alpha testing version by 1st of January 2019 and a licensing process for one jurisdiction finished at the same time),yet in reality things moved much faster than we planned, (thanks to great new partners and a warm welcome) hence I am excited to announce that we are ahead of the road map in quite a few significant aspects:
1. We have started the licensing due diligences for 2 (and not 1) jurisdictions and we have strong reasons to believe that we may be able to obtain the proper licenses before 1st of October 2018, by complying with all legal requirements.
2. We have started to develop the Core App and we plan hopefully to launch an alpha version for community testing during coming September. The testing will target the community members and will run under the bounty terms, with no commercial use.
3. We target to launch a "Bronze Version" of WAWLLET in October for commercial use, containing a multi-crypto currency wallet - known as the "Crypto Pocket" ("Crypto")
4. By December we hope to enable consecutively different features of Crypto and Fiat exchange options, as well as to launch the "virtual FIAT Pocket" ("Fiat"), the "Card Pocket" and finally the attractive "Gold Pocket".
5. The final step of having a genuine "FIAT Pocket", by offering IBAN issuing and IBAN linking may be available by 1st of June 2019.
Regarding our additional actions/targets/commitments, here are few updates:
1. WCOIN (WIN) is targeted to be listed on at least 2 more major exchanges by 1st of September 2018.
2. We will endeavor to keep our policy NOT to encourage or be involved in any market making, keeping the WCOIN market safe from any "pumping".
3. The targeted month of August will bring you the first mock-ups of the WAWLLET App.
4. The month of September, as stated above, will hopefully offer the community the option to test the Alpha version, due to a bounty process/campaign.
5. Starting with August we will officially announce all related parties on-board WAWLLET, Network and major partners as well as service providers.
6. As we will extend and reinforce our team, we will announce key positions of the core team, as already available on WAWLLET's official page - wawllet.com
With this opportunity I would like to update regarding two pending tasks we haven't been able to conclude yet:
1. Marketing Bounty Delivery : The current status shows an approx. 90% delivery rate. We could not complete it on time due to Ethereum Network capacity and internal campaign audit. We believe it will be 100% completed by 20th of July 2018.
2. 14K GOLD WCOIN issuing and delivery: 36 of 39 Gold WCOINS have been issued, yet 3 are still pending for delivery due to specific local regulation regarding gold items. Australia, India and Pakistan regulations do not allow such shipping, yet the 14k Gold WCOINS are available for pickup from our headquarters. The beneficiaries will be notified accordingly.
Last, but not least, I would like to reiterate our faith on blockchain technology and crypto currency market, and we are doing our best to bring an added value to this field.
The blockchain train is gaining speed, and cannot be stopped anymore!
Dear community members,
Thank you for your support and for sharing the same values with us.
Our ICO session is concluded now.
56,642,698 WCOIN (WIN) have been issued in total and will remain the overall total supply of WCOIN, as there will be no more issuance, mining or any other form of minting new WCOIN.
Starting with April 14th, 2018, WCOIN will be listed for trading on QRYPTOS.
For all of you who hold WCOIN or for those of you who don't, we strongly recommend to register at QRYPTOS and start trading WCOIN.
Since I never considered the ICO model to be a healthy way of raising funds, we designed it as a marketing tool, in order to reach, reward and finally gather a valuable community around WAWLLET.
And I do believe we made it!
Almost 100,000 valuable members are now a part of the WAWLLET community, daily interacting with us through Social Media Channels, email and other communication platforms.
More than 10,000,000 people heard about WAWLLET during the past 3 months and more than 100 media outlets covered the WAWLLET enterprise.
WAWLLET journey is only at its very early beginning.
We are entering now a new stage. A challenging stage of delivering our vision and building a highly needed product to meet the market needs & demand. This stage will bring along adjustments and innovations, as the crypto field is rapidly evolving, leaving no room for wasting time or mistakes.
I will lead this project guided by two main principles: complying with law requirements and fairness.
A good friend told me once "you cannot make everybody happy, but you must try". WAWLLET concept is now almost 2 years old and, like many start-ups at this age, major decisions must be taken. Decisions regarding the future plans of the project, decisions regarding development and, most important, decisions regarding the team. During the coming near future, WAWLLET team will be reorganized in order to meet the projects requirements as they were shaped and reconfigured according to the latest global crypto evolution. Sometime it's hard to put an end to a partnership, but the sake of the project is the first on the priority list. WAWLLET sets a high level quality standard and, as such, we must be very minded to our target.
It's not going to be easy, as this kind of start-ups usually have less than 5% odds to succeed. As time passes by and we are achieving new targets, these 5% are increasing and we get closer to reach our final goal.
The crypto market is not at its best shape nowadays. The ICOs dramatically lost the public faith and each day less people are willing to bet on new projects. Too many scams, too many failures, too much lack of legislation in this field.
It is our duty to carry on these great ideas and take them to the next level, as Blockchain and ICO model should be and will be part of our future. We have to let our voices be heard, to work with regulators, to understand the market and to clearly see the future and its opportunities.
There is still much to be done, but I'm sure that, as long as you will be on our side, we will succeed!
We will keep you, our community, informed and you will be the first to learn about WAWLLET development status.