Phanuel: Bitcoin likely to move higher before correction | Z3 News
Bitcoin prices have skyrocketed this year with seemingly no end in sight, but back on July 30 2017, Z3 News Contributor Phanuel was warned about a major correction coming when God showed him the price at $2,339.
In August and September, Phanuel posted comments on Z3 News warning about a coming correction, but since he was not shown any dates, the timing was unknown. Yesterday, he emailed me with his updated estimate.
“Please warn the Z3 family, I think Bitcoin is heading to $22,000 to $27,000 before any major correction. It seems $2,339 comes later…maybe in the Spring of 2018. I saw $27,048, which I shared a while ago. And COB is a gift from God. Cryptos are moving up and up.”
For more details regarding the coming crash in Bitcoin prices, Phanuel recommends watching the following 10-minute video, which warns of a plan to crash Bitcoin and switch to Bitcoin cash.
Author: James Bailey
James Bailey is an author, business owner, husband and father of two children. His vision is to broadcast the good news of Jesus Christ through blog sites and other media outlets.
© 2017, Z3 News. Full text of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.
- NIA forecasting a crash in Bitcoin prices
- NIA reverses Bitcoin position from short to long
- Patrick Byrne: “Bitcoin technology is here to…
- Phanuel’s market update: Looking for November…
- Key Dates Ahead for Equities Markets
- Prophetic Warnings of an Economic Downturn in November 2017
- Finding the Top of the Silver Rally
- Upcoming Drop in Equities Market Might be Caused by…
- Watching for Small V-Shape Pattern in Silver Prices
- More Confirmations of Silver Prices Moving Up